Friday 24 April 2015

Hello frnz...
bhawna here with yet another story which is much more different frm my previous one...
today I m going to tell u how was my day at college nd till d ending of d day...how it took a different turn...
frenz as always I woke up late in the morning for the class...I reached late in d class but it was informative as I used to fill in the feedback form...
so like any other day I completed d class and reached late home because of traffic..nd the ever growing population of delhi...but st last when I reached home..my mom got irritated with me as I came late to home...nd I became so much irritated with the scolding that I came up nd locked myself in a room...like a small kid...
nd chose to be locked till the morning time so that everyone realises of my importance nd come to me caring nd asking if I was ok...
but.. I waited for 2 hours.no one came..I got irritated...nd opened the lock of my          r oom...nd slept because no one came to me as I supposed. ..at last....wen I was sleeping my mom came to my bed nd put her hand on my head mum thinking dat I was asleep... " m so sorry beta, but I care for u"....
That tym I behaved lyk m sleeping. ..but after mom went away...I really realised dat mum's love for me wud never change even if she scolds me nd makes me cry sometimes
but all she is....
is a caring nd loving mother...
love uh mom

hope u liked it
if so leave a comment
thnks... :) ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment