Wednesday 3 June 2015

Exam fever!!!!

Exams are much less awaited truths of student life... students start having nightmares of exam a week before....like the exam getting over before you had finished writing it....reaching late at the exam hall..and the worst one is reaching there when half of the exam time is over....

Oh my god!!!! It is all which scares students before the examination days (peak pressure time is a week before) students tend to study hard and prove them in the curriculum....
So Is good if you take examination spirit in a positive manner....

In my view, exams are the steps to make us reach at our aim in life.... but some take it so seriously as if they want to score the best in the class by whatsoever means.... (Duhh!!!!!)

In my case..I do study the night before exam day but I do attend all the classes and make notes at that very moment.... but some I've noticed to sit with notebook open in front and keep looking at it...(as if the text will fly in the air and come direct to their minds... (sounds funny enough)
But my aim for writing this blog on exams..is just to express what I think about examinations and yes!!! Results do matter too as they make aware you of your own abilities and weaknesses too...so never be scared of the exams and result...as they always show you the scope to improvement.... 
and at last me too a student so for me happiness is for now the end of exams...and yes...wish me luck for the exams!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Very relevant to what a student goes through during the exams. Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnxx dear!!!! Wud surely write more. ... :)

      Delete