Friday 27 March 2020

It's all about positivism!!!



Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I posted my blog. And for that matter here I am again for making you guys aware one of the most burning and trending topics online.


Yes. You guessed it right it's about body shaming and how people consider you as a creature from another planet if you are fat or thin or any different!!


And as I have got a habit to scroll down all the news feeds and happenings on Facebook .. I scrolled down to one of the videos of a very famous British comedian who seemed like a perfect figured lady, but her mother told her as per some magazine article... Her daughter (even being perfectly fit) has the potential to be thin fat, fat thin, thin thin, fat fat and what not!!






And they will blame it to be your eating habits... I mean come on... I've seen thin as a plank (no offence) girls to eat one maharaja mac meal in one go. But I never see them changing. And if I talk about myself even if I drink water it makes my stomach bloat as a hot air balloon... I wonder how all those gals got such resistance to food.. But anyways moving further...


It was such hilarious video but when I thought in deep it was like even in my country even if you are thin, fat, brown-skinned, black-skinned, do makeup, didn't do make-up, belong to a city or a small town... People have to comment on each and everything.

So...at the end of the day and even from my experience as I used to do gyming for 3 hours a day in college days and became so thin that my haemoglobin levels dropped but at now I am not so regretful about my figure lady. And the fact I truly trust in is you might embrace the beauty that you have got even if others say you are fat-thin, thin-fat or whatever... But the true beauty lies within yourself and the confidence you have got will give you sheer pleasure... So go embrace yourself...


No comments:

Post a Comment